In the Spotlight
The COVID pandemic has drawn the curtain open to the American public that an accurate lab test with a fast time to answer is an essential and necessary good.
– Robert Michel, CEO of the Dark Group and Founder and Editor of the Dark Report,
- For COVID-19 vaccine recipients, CDC to roll out cell phone-based monitoring system +More
Average daily new coronavirus cases in the U.S. hit all-time high as health officials warn ‘exponential spread’ is coming +More
- “It’s a sad irony, isn’t it”: Blood donations continue to drop off as COVID-19 cases rise and hospital increase demand +More
- Emily Broussard, Director of Radiology and Joe Savoie, Director of Imaging provide their respective challenges in the immediate wake of COVID-19 and throughout the pandemic. +More
Profoundly Impacting Healthcare
- During a roundtable discussion with leaders in Anemia Management, Dr. Irwin Gross, Tiffany Hall, and Jason Carney do a Q&A session to talk about new data and resources for the management of the anemic patient. +More
Over the past week, there have been an average of 75,561 cases per day, an increase of 41 percent from the average two weeks earlier.