In the Spotlight
IF YOU CAN‘T MEASURE SOMETHING, YOU CANNOT IMPROVE IT. DATA EMPOWERS PHYSICIANS, PATIENTS, AND HEALTH PLANS TO WORK TOGETHER TO BUILD BETTER OUTCOMES. IF YOU MEASURE WHAT’S GOING ON AND PROVIDE DATA AS CLOSE TO REAL TIME AS POSSIBLE, DECISIONS CAN BE MADE AND ACTED UPON.
– Dr. Darrel Weaver, Vice President of Network Services at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama,
- In a recent news article with WIRED Dr. Anthony Fauci gives his clinical perspective on why the U.S. has done a poor job managing the pandemic, whether schools should open up and social responsibility. +More
Profoundly Impacting Healthcare
The Healthcare Performance Insider Podcast Series Listen and Subscribe here
- Mara Aspinall, CEO of HealthCatalyst and Diagnostic Evangelist and Healthcare Performance Insider have a season of episodes called, “COVID-19 Myth Busting”
- Kim Zunker, diagnostic expert and Laboratory Consulting Manager and the Healthcare Performance Insider have COVID Convos discussing all things related to COVID-19.
- Alvarez & Marsal, a global professionals services firm, provides and overview to the CARES Act Provider Relief Fund in a 3-part mini series. Episode 1 can be found here!
On average about 733,000 people have been tested each day in August, down from nearly 750,000 in July, according to the COVID Tracking Project.
- Accumen CEO, BG Porter, Joins Executive War College Faculty to Discuss COVID-19 Challenges and the Future of the Clinical Laboratory. Read Full Release Here.
- Join Accumen and Lighthouse Lab Services for a webinar titled, “Asymptomatic COVID-19 Testing – The FDA’s New Requirements and Other Implications on Wednesday, August 26th at 1pm EST. Registration is required!